Deposit and Cancellation Policies
Our check-in time is between 2 PM (4 PM for the Loft and Cottage) and 10:30 PM. If you will arrive after 10:30 PM please call to make arrangements for your late arrival. We have a late arrival box outside our office door where your key will be left for you.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM. While we do everything to guarantee your requested room assignment (if you requested a specific room), we can not guarantee room assignments until check-in.
We require the first two nights of your reservation to be paid at the time of reservation (Special Groups, Loft, Cottage, and extended stays may require a larger deposit). For one or two night reservations, the full amount is due at the time of reservation.
Our policy is that your balance is due, and will be payable on, your scheduled date of arrival. You are responsible for all nights of your reservation. No refund for unused nights will be given. If you cancel before 30 days from your scheduled arrival, a full refund minus a $50.00 handling fee ($25 in off-peak seasons) will be refunded. If you cancel on or after 30 days from your scheduled arrival no refund will be made. (Please protect your reservation charges with us by purchasing the travel insurance offered when you make your reservation. Information on this insurance is available on our website or by calling us at 1-800-279-6000.)
No refunds are made for changes on the day of check-in or after check-in. There is no charge for infants. Children over 1 are charged the same as adults.
If you will not arrive on your scheduled date of arrival, you must notify us by 9:00am on the day after your scheduled arrival date or your reservation will be cancelled and all of your charges will be forfeited; you will also be responsible for the full amount of your entire reservation.
A minimum night stay applies during certain periods. We are a non-smoking inn and we do not accept pets except in the Cottage where one dog is permitted for an additional fee.
If you decide to change the form of payment after your deposit is processed, you are responsible for a 4% fee on the deposit in order for us to credit it back to you and accept another form of payment for your deposit.
Online reservations made after 10:00PM for a same day arrival are not accepted.
Group Payment and Cancellation Policy
For groups (booking 6 or more rooms) a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking and the balance is due 45 days prior to arrival for up to 6 rooms and 60 days for 7 or more rooms. Cancellations after that time are subject to a 100% cancellation fee (Please purchase our Travel Insurance to protect your lodging charges).
We offer optional trip insurance from Travel Guard, one of the leading travel insurance companies in the world. Travel Guard is a reliable, respected
insurer that covers eleven million travelers annually. We urge you to consider purchasing a Travel Guard plan to cover your vacation investment.
Travel Insurance will protect you against the common things we find preventing guests from arriving on their scheduled trip, such as sickness, weather, and job loss. The
protection will continue for you while you are on your trip and offer primary medical insurance, baggage loss or delay, and an invaluable 24-hour customer
service line for any emergency or concierge needs while you are traveling.
If you are not familiar with travel insurance, but are interested in all of its benefits, we encourage you to review the information on the All Seasons Travel
Plan here or the Lodging Protection Plan here to determine the best fit for your vacation investment needs.
We also offer a Cancel for Any Reason product for those guests who have circumstances that may not be covered by the information above. If you are
interested, please click here to purchase.
up to $1,000
ExpenseSee Description of Coverage for
All Seasons Travel
Cancellation and Interruption
*Baggage Loss and/or
*Primary Medical Expense
*Car Rental Collision InsuranceSee Description of Coverage for
Guests are advised that personal items lost or stolen are not the responsibility of the owner. Guest(s) will have a set of keys and will be solely responsible for locking of the room and the safekeeping of their personal valuables during their visit. The Frisco Lodge assumes no responsibility for insuring that the guest(s) has secured their possessions during the period of occupation by Guest(s). In addition, Frisco Lodge, staff and owners shall be held harmless from all claims or causes of actions arising from the rental and occupation of the property by Guest(s).
Summit Club Program Rules and Guidelines
To redeem Summit Club points for reward stays please call the Frisco Lodge at 1-800-279-6000. Reward nights cannot presently be booked on-line.
Summit Club membership, points, and benefits are not transferable.
Points earned are redeemable on subsequent visits following the stay that the points were earned or thereafter.
Summit Club offers and Summit Club Premier offers are not combinable with other offers. Summit Club and Summit Club Premier (Ascent/Elite/Peak) offers are based on the rack rate, discounts are not eligible on rates already discounted off the rack rate.
Reservations for Summit Club reward stays must be made by the account holder. Points redeemed can only be used by the account holder of those points. Credited points can only be deposited in one account per night (credit may not be divided among multiple accounts). A night comprises a single room rental and additional guests in that room do not receive points.
Summit Club points are earned only on nights booked directly through the Frisco Lodge by phone, e-mail, or through the Frisco Lodge website. Points are not earned through reservations made through outside booking sites or agencies.
Summit Club points are earned only on nights paid directly through the Frisco Lodge via Cash, Check or Credit Card or a Frisco Lodge issued gift certificate. Nights paid with outside agency gift certificates or through outside agencies are not eligible for points.
Summit Club points expire if there is no activity in the account for 24 months.
Annual nights reset on January 1 of each calendar year.
Premier night stays are calculated from January 1 to December 31 of the preceding year in order to qualify for Premier status for the current year. Premier level membership expires on December 31st of each year and eligibility must be earned each year in order to qualify for Premier level membership for the following year.
Summit Club reward stays are subject to room availability and blackout dates as outlined on the Summit Club reward redemption schedule. Reward night capacity is limited.
Reward stays are subject to the following cancellation policies: Cancellations within 31-45 days of the stay will forfeit 50% of the points required for the stay. Cancellations within 30 days of the intended stay will forfeit 100% of the points required for the stay.
The Frisco Lodge Summit Club, Summit Club membership cards and associated points are the sole property of the Frisco Lodge. The Frisco Lodge reserves the right to modify, discontinue and/or cancel the Summit Club program at any time and at its sole discretion.
Terms and Conditions:
The Frisco Lodge Web Site, is maintained for the sole purpose of making available Frisco Lodge, information and for educating and communicating with visitors to the site. You may download materials displayed on the Frisco Lodge Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Frisco Lodge Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio or video without our the prior expressed written permission of Frisco Lodge.
Your access to and use of the Frisco Lodge Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws.
By accessing, browsing, and/or making reservations or purchases on the Frisco Lodge Site or directly at the Frisco Lodge, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Frisco Lodge Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Frisco Lodge Site without the prior expressed written permission of Frisco Lodge. Frisco Lodge neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Frisco Lodge Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Frisco Lodge.
2. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Frisco Lodge Site, we make no warranty or representation as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Frisco Lodge Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Frisco Lodge Site are at your risk. Neither we nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Frisco Lodge Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Frisco Lodge Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Frisco Lodge Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Frisco Lodge Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Frisco Lodge Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Frisco Lodge Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Frisco Lodge or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Frisco Lodge Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Frisco Lodge Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Frisco Lodge. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Frisco Lodge Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. All of the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Frisco Lodge Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Frisco Lodge, or other third parties as may be indicated below. Nothing contained on the Frisco Lodge Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Frisco Lodge Site, without prior express written permission of Frisco Lodge. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Frisco Lodge Site, or any other content on the Frisco Lodge Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Frisco Lodge will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. Frisco Lodge has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Frisco Lodge Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin board, and the like on the Frisco Lodge Site, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Frisco Lodge Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Frisco Lodge will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials on the Frisco Lodge Site.
9. Frisco Lodge may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at anytime. You are bound by any revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Frisco Lodge Trademarks are the sole property of Frisco Lodge
The Frisco Lodge offers excellent accommodations at very reasonable prices, anyone that has been in business since 1885 must be doing something right!
Best Choices in Colorado